Life Science Small Instruments
Azure Biosystems - Azure 280
Workhorse imaging system at an affordable price
Easily image DNA and protein gels images without a darkroom.
Use your choice of dyes or stains and the system automatically selects the light source and filters for you
“Safe” dye detection: Blue Light Imaging as an alternative to ethidium bromide, less-harmful "Safe" dyes can be imaged
DNA detection: UV Imaging for Ethidium bromide-stained DNA gels
Protein analysis: White Light Imaging for protein gels stained with Coomassie blue or silver stain
Western Blot: 6 MPx cooled CCD camera for chemiluminescence detection
Azure 280 is not upgradeable to other Azure models
Azure Biosystems - Azure 200-600
Gel and Western blot imagers
Best in class sensitivity, dynamic range, and signal to noise ratio in an easy-to-use compact instrument.
- Imaging gels, blots, plates, and even intact tissues and small animal models
- Efficient multiplex detection with three visible fluorescence channels and/or two NIR fluorescence channels for visible fluorescence to NIR
- Up to 9.0 MP CCD camera for sensitive chemiluminescence detection
- One-touch workflows – select your application and the instrument selects the appropriate light source and filters
- Easily upgrade if your needs change in the future
BioTek Instruments - Epoch™
Compact monochromator-based microplate spectrophotometer for UV/Vis absorbance
The Epoch™ microplate spectrophotometer offers filter-free UV/Vis absorbance readings for applications like DNA/RNA quantification, Protein quantification, and ELISA.
- UV/Vis absorbance 200-999 nm
- 6-to 384-well plates
- Spectral scanning, endpoint, kinetic, and well area scanning measurements
- Small footprint
- Take3™ micro-volume plate compatible
Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
BioTek Instruments - Synergy Multi-Mode Readers
Compact and affordable readers automating all detection modes with superior performance
The Synergy multi-mode readers utilize a unique dual-optics design combining monochromator for filter-free UV/Vis absorbance and filters for maximum sensitivity of fluorescence determinations.
- Fluorescence, UV-Visible absorbance, Luminescence
- 4-Zone incubation
- Linear, orbital, and double orbital shaking
- Angled injectors for rapid inject - read assays
- Take3™ micro-volume plate compatible
Eppendorf - Microcentrifuges to High-Speed Centrifuges
Centrifuges for every need – with or without refrigeration
Centrifuges that go beyond speed and capacity to offer you an excellent ergonomic operation, temperature control, and long-lasting quality.
Microcentrifuges: Low- to medium capacity centrifuges that can be used with 0.2-50 mL tubes
Clinical centrifuges: For low- to medium throughput applications with low speed requirements
High-speed centrifuges: The Eppendorf 58xx centrifuge family is designed for high-speed and medium capacity needs
UVP - Transilluminators
Analytik Jena offers a wide range of filter sizes and single or multiple UV or Blue wavelength transilluminators in compact benchtop sizes.
- Visi-Blue™ Transilluminators for SYBR or SYPRO
- FirstLight® UV Illuminators for extremely uniform UV illumination
- Standard Benchtop UV Transilluminators is the economical choice
- White Light Transilluminators for your film or plates
Easy-to-use centrifuges for life science and industrial research
Compact benchtop devices designed for versatility and convenience.
- Compact centrifuges for space-efficient centrifugation
- Microcentrifuges for small volume samples
- Mini microcentrifuges for quick spin-downs
- Plate spinners for samples in PCR plates or microplates
Corning® LSE™ 6 Liter Digital Water Bath
Precise temperature control by a hydraulic thermostat
Compact design for up to 6 liters of water.
- Stainless steel cover to retain heat and minimize evaporation
- Powerful 500W heater programmed by LED digital controller
- Dry bath optional with thermal beads
Corning - Axygen® Gel Documentation System
An intuitive system for capturing publication-quality images
Quick to set up with an easy user interface for image capture, annotation, and contrast adjustment.
- Auto exposure
- Long-life dual wavelength transilluminators
- Exceptionally high resolution (5.4 MP) camera
- Compact cabinet with an ultra-violet (UV) cut-off switch